Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Adjust Hz output through software  (Read 620 times)

Description:

Offline hamtronixTopic starter

• Show only replies by hamtronix
Adjust Hz output through software
« on: December 12, 2007, 10:03:39 PM »
On an A1200 is there anyway to adjust the 15Hz output for monitor by software to 'kick it up a notch' so myabe my multisync (which worked with a scan doubler) would be able to pick up the signal?

I know this may seem stupid but I thought I remember someone talking about adjusting the screenmodes and chips heating up and thought it was worth a shot asking.
CD TV / Remote / Trackball Remote / Keyboard / CDTV 1411 External Drive / C= 1405 256K RAM / Smell the fear!

Offline Merc

• Show only replies by Merc
    • http://chebucto.ns.ca/~ah210/Profile.html
Re: Adjust Hz output through software
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 10:34:28 PM »
Yes, try dragging the Multiscan, DblNTSC, or DblPAL files from Storage/Monitors into Devs/Monitors and reboot.  Then choose one of those screenmodes in preferences, and you should be able to get video on your 31khz monitor.

There's a VGAonly file in there too, I never needed it with my A1200 and monitor, but apparently if you include that one it adjusts the frequencies a little to be more compatible with some monitors.. so you might need that too.

Good luck!

Offline hamtronixTopic starter

• Show only replies by hamtronix
Re: Adjust Hz output through software
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 01:36:17 PM »
DblNTSC no flicker works great on my monitor! Thanks!
CD TV / Remote / Trackball Remote / Keyboard / CDTV 1411 External Drive / C= 1405 256K RAM / Smell the fear!