Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Enhancer Software v1.3 Released (AmigaOS 4.1)  (Read 3162 times)

Description:

Offline eliyahuTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by eliyahu
Enhancer Software v1.3 Released (AmigaOS 4.1)
« on: July 20, 2017, 03:38:57 AM »
Enhancer Software Package v1.3
Further enhancing your AmigaOS PowerPC experience

Cardiff, July 19th 2017

A-EON Technology Ltd is pleased to announce that the new Enhancer Software v1.3 has been released on AMIStore App Store for OS 4. The Enhancer Software is a collection of utilities, commodities, classes, datatypes and libraries with the aim of enhancing the AmigaOS experience. It is the result of about six months worth of hard work by the AmigaDeveloper.com Team.

V1.3 is the third major update to the Enhancer Software package in the last year and is the most ambitious release to date. It introduces a host of new features, utilities and updates which further enhance the AmigaOS experience.

As with the earlier V1.2 release the new update delivers three distinct feature rich editions:
  • The Plus Edition with latest advanced RadeonHD v2.22 graphic drivers, Warp3D Nova v1.41, OpenGL ES 2.0 v1.15 and the full Workbench CANDI package.
  • The Standard Edition with the latest RadeonHD v1.21 graphics drivers, Warp3D Nova v1.41, OpenGL ES 2.0 v1.15 and a reduced subset of four Workbench CANDI backdrops.
  • The Special Edition version for older AmigaOne and compatible models, including Classic PowerPC and PowerPC emulation.

New in the Plus & Standard Enhancer Software editions:
  • RadeonHD drivers v2.22 & v1.21 now support UHD 4K screenmodes on HDMI 1.3+ monitors
  • Warp3D Nova & Warp3D Nova SI library v1.41 with 4K Warp3D Nova demo
  • OpenGLES library v1.15

New features included in all three editions:
  • Updater utility: keep your Enhancer Software and AMIStore purchases fully up to date.
  • AmiSphere Server & Preferences to control AMIStore logins and passwords.
  • USB PTP driver with iOS support.
  • New Gadgets classes: ListViewer, Thumblist and Anim.
  • Animated icons in Ringhio Notifications Server supporting new Anim gadget class.
  • TuneNet now supports Shoutcast v2 API and animated notifications during station scanning & playback.
  • New Libraries: Codesets, Z and EXIF.
  • Multiviewer now supports EXIF lib with added snapshot function and auto JPEG image rotation.
  • New SystemReboot command.

Updates included in all editions:
  • Time, Sound, Notification preferences and Format command.
  • MultiEdit, Clock, Calendar, Exchanger and X-Dock utilities.
  • Clock and SliderBar Gadget Classes.
  • InfoWindow Class.
  • MPEGA and WAV Datatypes.

A special thanks to the AmigaDeveloper.com team of developers, translators and beta testers who contributed to the v1.3 release.

The team has worked hard over the months, dedicating large amounts of time to create this release and establish a solid software foundation for future developments.

For more information please visit: wiki.amiga.org/enhancersoftware

Highlights and Screenshots

TuneNet has been now updated to support Shoutcast v2 API support. The UI has been reworked under the "Internet Radio" section with a Genre Select Gadget button where users can choose their favourite music genre and filter the radio station search results.

Animated images inside Ringhio Notification bubbles as well as optional progress bar support:

Updater
Any software you purchase with an AmiSphere serial key label on the back can be registered inside Updater and it will automatically get added to your purchases list. When the software is updated, it is displayed in Updater and you can download the upgrade quickly and easily with a few clicks.

SystemReboot
Here is the picture attachment of the orange progressbar gadget in SystemReboot. Once it reaches a "critical" level to signify that the system is imminently going to restart (in 6 seconds in this example).

Components Updated

Commands
SystemReboot v53.3 (new addition)

Devs (new section added)
USB PTP driver v53.24: with support for iOS devices and multiple devices (new addition)

Classes
InfoWindow Class v53.8 (updated)

Datatypes
MPEGA Datatype Class v53.26 (updated)
WAV Datatype Class v53.26 (updated)

Gadgets
Clock Gadget Class v53.1 (updated)
SliderBar Gadget Class v53.19 (updated)
ListViewer Gadget Class v53.3 (new addition)
Thumblist Gadget Class v53.10 (new addition)
Anim Gadget Class v3.4 (new addition)

Kickstart
RadeonHD driver v2.22: UHD screenmodes now work on HDMI 1.3+ monitors. (updated)

Libraries
Z library v53.6 (new addition)
Codesets library v6.20 (new addition)
EXIF library v53.1 (new addition)
OGLES2 library v1.15 (updated)
Warp3D Nova Library v1.41 (updated)
Warp3D Nova SI Library v1.41 (updated)

System
AmiSphereServer v53.27 (new addition)
Format v53.32 (updated)
Updater v53.35 (new addition)
NotificationServer v53.72: now supports Anim Gadget Class inside Notification bubble windows. Pen corruption fix. (updated)

Utilities
Calendar v53.25 (updated)
Clock v53.23 (updated)
MultiEdit v1.5 (updated)
MultiViewer v2.9: now supports EXIF library, added Snapshot function, auto JPEG image rotation, important bug fixes (updated)
TuneNet v2.7: now supports Animated Notifications during playback and scanning radio stations, support for Shoutcast v2 API (updated)
X-Dock v0.46: now supports optional user defined spaces between icons. Various minor bug fixes (updated)

Utilities/Commodities
Exchanger v1.3 (updated)

Preferences
AmiSphere Preferences v53.26 (new addition)
Notification Preferences v53.72: now use SliderBar Gadget Class and ListViewer Gadget Class. NotificationServer version information now shown under Server tab. Now supports GUIMAGES tooltype (updated)
Time Preferences v53.20 (updated)
Sound Preferences v53.23: added CLI argument "modesettings" that will open the Sound Prefs with the Mode Settings tab page active.Fixed wrong binary name determination on startup, EMU10k AHI driver volume fix (updated)

"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here."

Offline cpaek72

• Show only replies by <s>cpaek72</s>
Re: Enhancer Software v1.3 Released (AmigaOS 4.1)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 05:37:47 AM »
Thanks for the quick update. Just updated on my end. The one thing I see not working correctly is the new updater for Amistore purchases. Seem to get an error asking me to insert volume APPDIR in any drive.

Offline gregthecanuck

• Show only replies by gregthecanuck
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 07:15:35 AM »
Wow that is a lot of updates in one release. Nice work!

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 02:29:33 PM »
Trying to download since yesterday.... allways stops after a few MB....:angry:

come on guys..... what the hell is going on?
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

Offline amigakit

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:40:53 PM »
Are you referring to the Plus Edition or Standard or Special ?

I would certainly check you connection because we have many users who have successfully downloaded it today and yesterday.  Is anyone else having problems downloading the update?
www.AmigaKit.com - Amiga Reseller | Manufacturer | Developer

New Products  --   Customer Help & Support -- @amigakit

Offline Spectre660

• Show only replies by Spectre660
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 02:42:09 PM »
Downloaded ok on two machines yesterday.
First download was in the afternoon (Plus Edition)
Second download with in the evening. (Standard Edition)

Quote from: Rotzloeffel;828489
Trying to download since yesterday.... allways stops after a few MB....:angry:

come on guys..... what the hell is going on?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:45:44 PM by Spectre660 »
Sam460ex : Radeon Rx550 Single slot Video Card : SIL3112 SATA card

Offline Nicsoft

• Show only replies by Nicsoft
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 04:16:25 PM »
I think the servers with the Enhancer Software Packages were under heavy load yesterday...
I had to try 3-4 times (the download stopped), but then my downloads worked. But that might be good news for amigakit perhaps..?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:22:51 PM by Nicsoft »

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »
Any update on classic version?
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline utri007

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 10:50:39 PM »
Usually 68k users are so used to get all software for free, that they don't buy things like this.

Need to update my copy.
ACube Sam 440ep Flex 800mhz, 1gb ram and 240gb hd and OS4.1FE
A1200 Micronic tower, OS3.9, Apollo 060 66mhz, xPert Merlin, Delfina Lite and Micronic Scandy, 500Gb hd, 66mb ram, DVD-burner and WLAN.
A1200 desktop, OS3.9, Blizzard 060 66mhz, 66mb ram, Ide Fix Express with 160Gb HD and WLAN
A500 OS2.1, GVP+HD8 with 4mb ram, 1mb chip ram and 4gb HD
Commodore CDTV KS3.1, 1mb chip, 4mb fast ram and IDE HD

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 10:48:29 AM »
Quote from: amigakit;828492
Are you referring to the Plus Edition or Standard or Special ?

the Plus Edition... I have no chance to download it.... connection is OK..
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 10:24:28 AM »
small update! I am not the only German guy with this problem! There are several other people with the same Problem....

maybe there is another seperate posibility to download the software? I tried it since Friday morning now....

My "record" was 40 MB at full speed and then it stops.... no I getting 300 KB or so and then it stops...

Offline zzd10h

• Show only replies by zzd10h
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
@Rotzloeffel
Are you sure that you have enough space on the volume that contains AmiStore program ?

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 10:57:08 AM »
Quote from: zzd10h;828573
@Rotzloeffel
Are you sure that you have enough space on the volume that contains AmiStore program ?

:) Of course... tried it on 4 different machines.... and as I said, I am not the only one with this Problem... maybe there is a problem with a NODE between Germany and the US ?