Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmiKit 8.5 - Summer Adventure Update  (Read 1592 times)

Description:

Offline AmiKitTopic starter

AmiKit 8.5 - Summer Adventure Update
« on: July 12, 2015, 02:31:27 PM »
Do you like adventures? Classic or Sci-Fi genre? In this new release you can become a pilot for hire in point-and-click adventure called Flight of the Amazon Queen or try to escape from future world Beneath a Steel Sky.

(click the image to enlarge)

Or if you like to read instead, we've included complete and digitally remastered versions of Directory Opus 5 manuals in PDF format. Look at DOpus5:Help folder.

That's not all. We have something special for you, as always! This AmiKit update introduces new NetSurf browser with JavaScript support!

MUI4 (Magical User Interface) has been updated to the latest version as well as EvenMore textviewer and IconLib. AISS (Amiga Image Storage System) got 2.500 new images.

Game engines like ScummVM & WHDLoad have been improved too. Enjoy the summer with AmiKit :-)

(click the image to enlarge)

WHAT IS AMIKIT?
AmiKit is a free project, powered by enthusiasm, that turns your computer, tablet or phone into legendary Amiga. It includes more than 350 of the finest applications.

FREE DOWNLOAD: http://amikit.amiga.sk/

Please note that website works with HTML5 browsers only. You can also get in touch with us via AmiKit Facebook, Twitter or Support Forum.

Offline Niding

• Show only replies by Niding
Re: AmiKit 8.5 - Summer Adventure Update
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 12:08:14 PM »
Nice to see my favourite emulator skin still being developed :)

Offline trekiej

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 04:52:47 PM »
Looks good.
Amiga 2000 Forever :)
Welcome to the Planar System.

Offline Retrofan

• Show only replies by Retrofan
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 12:02:38 AM »
Great update :). Thanks !
A1200, Lateral 32GB CF, internal Dvd, ACA 1230/56 with an MKII Fast ATA at 9,5Mb/s, another A1200 BPPC project in progress (more or less), and posting from my own/better C64x in my Tv using Hdmi.