Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SILICON Dreams - (VCF UK) 2013 Announcement. No.1  (Read 1623 times)

Description:

Offline Mikey_CTopic starter

• Show only replies by Mikey_C
SILICON Dreams - (VCF UK) 2013 Announcement. No.1
« on: March 06, 2013, 08:43:45 PM »
5-7 JULY 2013 - SNIBSTON DISCOVERY MUSEUM, ASHBY ROAD, COALVILLE, LEICESTERSHIRE LE67 3LN.

I can confirm that the above event is happening and there will be a dedicated Amiga Area. Already A-EON and Amigakit have announced their attendance.

I can also announce that Amiga North Thames will also have a presence and will be chiefly responsible for organising the Amiga area.

The event is expected to draw a very large crowd, Raspberry PI Foundation, Linux and other groups will be in attendance.

We want the Amiga area to be one of noteworthy attention, so we are looking for Developers/Key Speakers and other Exhibitors to express an interest in attending the 3 day event.

In addition, the Silicon Dreams people are in need of volunteers to help out over the 3 days, so if you fancy being a part of the event, please get in touch by sending an email to: amiga.vcfuk@gmail.com

I will get back to you in due course.

Note: MorphOS and AROS users are also welcome to exhibit at Silicone Dreams/Vintage Computer Festival 2013 - Get in touch for details
YNWA!

Offline mrmoonlight

• Show only replies by mrmoonlight
Re: SILICON Dreams - (VCF UK) 2013 Announcement. No.1
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 11:03:52 AM »
Quote from: Mikey_C;728398
5-7 JULY 2013 - SNIBSTON DISCOVERY MUSEUM, ASHBY ROAD, COALVILLE, LEICESTERSHIRE LE67 3LN.

I can confirm that the above event is happening and there will be a dedicated Amiga Area. Already A-EON and Amigakit have announced their attendance.

I can also announce that Amiga North Thames will also have a presence and will be chiefly responsible for organising the Amiga area.

The event is expected to draw a very large crowd, Raspberry PI Foundation, Linux and other groups will be in attendance.

We want the Amiga area to be one of noteworthy attention, so we are looking for Developers/Key Speakers and other Exhibitors to express an interest in attending the 3 day event.

In addition, the Silicon Dreams people are in need of volunteers to help out over the 3 days, so if you fancy being a part of the event, please get in touch by sending an email to: amiga.vcfuk@gmail.com

I will get back to you in due course.

Note: MorphOS and AROS users are also welcome to exhibit at Silicone Dreams/Vintage Computer Festival 2013 - Get in touch for details
Hi when do the tickets go on sale ,please as i would like to see this ,best wishes Brian.
Amiga 1200 E-Matrix 32 bit Fast-Ram 20 gb wd harddrive
Amiga 1200 Compact Flash CF IDE Back Plate Adapter

Hisoft promidi Interface
MP3 MAS player
Amiga 600
ACA620EC Accelerator Kipper/type
CF 4GB
C/F HD
 Pioneer CD/DVD
Hisoft promidi Interface

Offline Mikey_CTopic starter

• Show only replies by Mikey_C
Re: SILICON Dreams - (VCF UK) 2013 Announcement. No.1
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 08:02:08 AM »
Tickets are still a while away. Will post an announcement when they are available.
YNWA!