|12-02-2012, 08:00 PM||#1|
News posting Auto Agent
Join Date: Aug 2009
New Software Releases by OnyxSoft
News from Deniil715
OnyxSoft releases Annotate v3.0.1 with some fixes and a few new features.
Annotate v3.0.1 - (OS3,OS4,MOS,AROS) A very comprehensive text editor with a lot of functions such as syntax hignlighting.
- Tool commands now get a console output window if they output anything.
- Made the "Quit with changes" requester much better and allows to save.
- Spell corrected guide by Tom Breeden. Thank you!
- Fixed string escaping in the XML prefs such that any characters in paths etc can be saved without causing XML parse errors.
- Fixed the Tools edit page which was completely screwed on the MUI versions.
- Added Alt as qualifier to temporarily switch selection mode between normal and rectangular mode.
- Improved rectangular selection such that the width is not dependent on the length of the last line the mouse is over.
- Updated the behaviour of upper/lower case when there is no selection. Now it changes the character under the cursor and advances by char ahead.
- Fixed the $ VER : string which made the version appeared empty in some versions.
- Optimized the text redrawing when selecting text and in other situations.
- Fixed crash when iconifying and reopening.
NOTE: The AROS and MorphOS executables are not the absolute latest, but the latest source is available and should compile out of the box.
If you see a bug or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail!
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don't belong to me.
|onyxsoft , releases , software|