amiga.org
     
iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga Gaming What games are you playing?

Amiga Gaming This forum is dedicated to games software and solutions for the Commodore Amiga computer. Need help blowing up pixels? Know of the next gaming revolution? Talk about it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
lassie
Cult Member
Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
lassie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 624
Blog Entries: 2
Default What games are you playing?

Hi guys what games are you playing this November If we go back to 1992 then some of us would probably play Alien 3, Lotus 3 or Alien Breed Special edition and Pinball Dreams and Cracy cars 3 ( cool game i think ) and Adams family
I still play those games from time to time
__________________
Amiga 4000 030 18 MB ram. 16 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 1200 030 34 MB ram. 8 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 030 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 5 MB ram. 500 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 600 4 MB ram. 4 GB Hard disk.
Amiga 600 1 MB ram. 60 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 500 1 MB ram.
Amiga CD32
Amiga CD32
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128
Commodore 128D
lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
Templario
Cult Member
Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
 
Templario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Palencia (capital of the mythical Vaccean Kingdom) - Spain
Posts: 700
Default Re: What games are you playing?

To 1941 Deluxe under MOS and OS4.
__________________
Amiga 500 with ROMs 1.3-2.05 and M-Tec AT 500 with hard disk and 4MB Ram.
WinUAE + Original OS 3.5&3.9 running on Intel Atom board.
Sam440ep 800 MHZ + OS 4.1 + Update 6..
Sam460ex 1 GHz + OS 4.1 + Update 6.
MacMini 1.5 GHz + MorphOS 3.5.1.
Templario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
takemehomegrandma
Kindred of Babble-on
Points: 19,998, Level: 89 Points: 19,998, Level: 89 Points: 19,998, Level: 89
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
 
takemehomegrandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,917
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lassie View Post
Hi guys what games are you playing this November If we go back to 1992 then some of us would probably play Alien 3, Lotus 3 or Alien Breed Special edition and Pinball Dreams and Cracy cars 3 ( cool game i think ) and Adams family
I still play those games from time to time
A long time since I played Amiga games. Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Civilization V are the ones I spend the most gaming time on today, looking forward very much to GTA 5...

__________________
MorphOS is Amiga done right!
takemehomegrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #4
som99
Lifetime Member
Points: 10,958, Level: 69 Points: 10,958, Level: 69 Points: 10,958, Level: 69
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
 
som99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sweden, Fort Independence
Posts: 1,249
Send a message via MSN to som99 Send a message via Skype™ to som99
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemehomegrandma View Post
A long time since I played Amiga games. Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Civilization V are the ones I spend the most gaming time on today, looking forward very much to GTA 5...

Besides Amiga gaming I also play some PC games, and I agree that Skyrim is a great game, I love all Elder scrolls main series games.
Tho I also play the Fallout series, wonderful games

ATM im playing chessmaster 2000, Tearaway Thomas and gunship 2000 on Amiga
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay PC Engine sellers
The one of home game consoles where I aimed at an airplane in those days in the next generation of Family Computer of Nintendo which got an overwhelming share in a market and appeared for.

Smell of tobacco has been attached to all products..
People you do not agree the tracking number attached, will be canceled.
www.som99.se (system down for maintenance and upgrading of hardware until 30/7)
som99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
lassie
Cult Member
Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
lassie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 624
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by som99 View Post
Besides Amiga gaming I also play some PC games, and I agree that Skyrim is a great game, I love all Elder scrolls main series games.
Tho I also play the Fallout series, wonderful games

ATM im playing chessmaster 2000, Tearaway Thomas and gunship 2000 on Amiga
Yes Fallout is cool i have it for my PS3 and i even play Elder scrolls on it. I have so many games for PS3 but i do not have time for them all.
__________________
Amiga 4000 030 18 MB ram. 16 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 1200 030 34 MB ram. 8 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 030 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 5 MB ram. 500 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 600 4 MB ram. 4 GB Hard disk.
Amiga 600 1 MB ram. 60 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 500 1 MB ram.
Amiga CD32
Amiga CD32
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128
Commodore 128D
lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
Thorham
Cult Member
Points: 5,589, Level: 48 Points: 5,589, Level: 48 Points: 5,589, Level: 48
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Thorham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nerd City, Nerderon
Posts: 849
Default Re: What games are you playing?

I was playing Dungeon Master a few weeks ago (a very difficult dungeon by meynaf from EAB), but right now it's been Torchlight and a bunch of bullet hell shooters such as Espgaluda and Ketsui (man, I suck major butt at Ketsui ). Pity there's none of those shooters for the Amiga
Thorham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
lassie
Cult Member
Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
lassie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 624
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorham View Post
I was playing Dungeon Master a few weeks ago (a very difficult dungeon by meynaf from EAB), but right now it's been Torchlight and a bunch of bullet hell shooters such as Espgaluda and Ketsui (man, I suck major butt at Ketsui ). Pity there's none of those shooters for the Amiga
Hi it is the same game as, Dungeon Master II The Legend of Skullkeep for the Amiga that you played? Because that one i know
__________________
Amiga 4000 030 18 MB ram. 16 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 1200 030 34 MB ram. 8 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 030 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 5 MB ram. 500 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 600 4 MB ram. 4 GB Hard disk.
Amiga 600 1 MB ram. 60 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 500 1 MB ram.
Amiga CD32
Amiga CD32
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128
Commodore 128D
lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
A1260
Cult Member
Points: 7,387, Level: 57 Points: 7,387, Level: 57 Points: 7,387, Level: 57
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
A1260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 687
Default Re: What games are you playing?

i play games on my playstation3 now days...

last time i played amiga games was in 2010. that was the year i had enough of retro gaming, it was time to move on. i had been stuck in the past since 1999... that's over 20 years of retro gaming... you get to a point where you feel your gonna puke. so i wanted to try something else, pc gaming i never felt any attachment to, since i have been gaming on my amiga. on the pc you have to change hardware and update software etc every time there is a new game. so the playstation3 was the natural choice for future gaming, the playstation3 have more or less become my new amiga now. its just one awesome gaming machine and i have experienced many time the 'wow factor' i got from the amiga days back in the day. but its a refreshing feeling of something new and i never thought i would experience that again. there is so many great and amazing games for the playstation3 out there. so now i just regret being stuck in retro gaming to long. i can recommend you amiga gamers here the playstation3, its an awesome gaming experience not to be missed.
A1260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
darksun9210
Defender of the Faith
Points: 11,054, Level: 69 Points: 11,054, Level: 69 Points: 11,054, Level: 69
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
darksun9210's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via Skype™ to darksun9210
Default Re: What games are you playing?

hmmm, i'm currently wow'ing it up with the Mists of Pandaria expansion pack.
a bit of minecraft here and there. i'm currently banging the metal to see if I can press the old 3000 into service as a minecraft server after a few upgrades I have yet to come.
bit of left for dead2 and CounterstrikeGo with friends, or Day-Z mod for ArmaII with work colleagues.
not much dedicated amiga'izing game type stuff going on. a bit of monkey island or simon the sorcerer.. sourceror... sorce... magic bloke now and then. I did try syndicate the other day, but found that running on anything over a 7Mhz '000 and the timing is all out of wack!
__________________

"Fat Rock lobster" A500 maxed out
"Mini Monster" A600 maxed out
"The Reliable One" A1200/030
"Mr Toasty" A1200/040
"Cooling nightmare" A1200/PPC
"If only I had this 20 years ago" A3000/060
"one more miggy can't hurt" A4000/040
"kid suckered by advertising" CD32
darksun9210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #10
CritAnime
Previous Life Time Member
Points: 6,368, Level: 52 Points: 6,368, Level: 52 Points: 6,368, Level: 52
Activity: 31% Activity: 31% Activity: 31%
 
CritAnime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,144
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Got Knightmare out of it's box for the first time in what seemed like years. Only to remember I don't have a floppy drive any more lol. Oh well atleast there are ADF's lol.

Kind of enjoyed playing it. I never played the Amiga version until recently. I played the c64 version though.
__________________
Admin at http://commodoregamingwiki.co.uk
Personal blog http://critanime.com
CritAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
Thorham
Cult Member
Points: 5,589, Level: 48 Points: 5,589, Level: 48 Points: 5,589, Level: 48
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Thorham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nerd City, Nerderon
Posts: 849
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lassie View Post
Hi it is the same game as, Dungeon Master II The Legend of Skullkeep for the Amiga that you played? Because that one i know
Nope, it's the first game. There's another one called Chaos Strikes Back. Dungeon Master 2 is the third game in the series. If you want to try Dungeon Master, then check out meynaf's version over at EAB: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=49830.
Thorham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #12
Drummerboy
Technoid
Points: 10,582, Level: 68 Points: 10,582, Level: 68 Points: 10,582, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
Drummerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: America - Behind Drums Set Close to any Amiga
Posts: 460
Send a message via MSN to Drummerboy Send a message via Skype™ to Drummerboy
Default Re: What games are you playing?

when i play in my Amiga, i am playing, Vroom, Paperboy, Qbix, Donkey Kong, Intruder Alert, sometimes Stunts, Test Drive II, 4D Sport Driving, IK+.

C=64/128 International Karate, California Games, Paperboy, Donkey Kong, Pacman, trying random games.

Atari 8Bit. Star Raiders, Star Raiders II, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, World Karate Championship, and random testing games.

Contemporary Games, i am playing Need For Speed World.
__________________
Amiga 1000, 500, 600, 2000, 1200, 4000...

C= VIC 20 / 64 /SX64/ 128

Jay Miner`s Atari 2600 - Wood front -

\"Amiga, this Computer have a Own Live\"--\"Silence When the Drums are Talking\".... DrummerBoy
Drummerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
Marcel21674
Beginner
Points: 1,594, Level: 22 Points: 1,594, Level: 22 Points: 1,594, Level: 22
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%
 
Marcel21674's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Heemskerk, netherlands
Posts: 43
Talking Re: What games are you playing?

My favorite games are: pac-mania, savage, interceptor, arkanoid and testdrive2
Still lots of games to discover...
__________________
Amiga 500 + a502 memory expansion.
Amiga 1200 + harddrive + ACA1232
Marcel21674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #14
som99
Lifetime Member
Points: 10,958, Level: 69 Points: 10,958, Level: 69 Points: 10,958, Level: 69
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
 
som99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sweden, Fort Independence
Posts: 1,249
Send a message via MSN to som99 Send a message via Skype™ to som99
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lassie View Post
Yes Fallout is cool i have it for my PS3 and i even play Elder scrolls on it. I have so many games for PS3 but i do not have time for them all.
Well I used to play Fallout 3 & NV and Skyrim on PS3, but after you played a lot like I have and your save file gets to big the PS3 systems keep freezing/lagging and that's not acceptable. My Fallout 3 character has nearly everything done and all unique items but the game crash withing 10 mins of playing now on such a big save. Not OK

Same for Skyrim, start freezing/lagging now when my save is large and ive played a lot also since no DLC is out for PS3 and skyrim I had to drop the PS3 system for new RPGs in favour for flawless PC play.

So had to switch from PS3 to PC on bethesda RPG's, sadly enough since I liked to play using a gamepad on my TV.

So im playing new games mostly on PC now, understandable when you have spent near 1k hours on the fallout and elder scrolls games on PS3 and get let down by not beeing able to play when you get far in.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay PC Engine sellers
The one of home game consoles where I aimed at an airplane in those days in the next generation of Family Computer of Nintendo which got an overwhelming share in a market and appeared for.

Smell of tobacco has been attached to all products..
People you do not agree the tracking number attached, will be canceled.
www.som99.se (system down for maintenance and upgrading of hardware until 30/7)
som99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #15
Lurch
Lifetime Member
Points: 15,467, Level: 80 Points: 15,467, Level: 80 Points: 15,467, Level: 80
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%
 
Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,401
Send a message via MSN to Lurch
Default Re: What games are you playing?

On the Amiga, Naughty Ones, Ruff'n'Tumble and some Magic Pockets. Oh and Rodland, Parasol Stars.

On the laptop Saints Row the third (even though I finished it can't get enough of it). DAYZ, not sure I like it yet. Small games - All zombies must die collection.

Played Skyrim for a bit on the PC with the HD texture pack. No freezing on the PC ;-)

On the work desktop - CSS, on my own server with mates at work, "Friday arvo drinks" :-)

On the android phone - some stupid sheep game at the moment. Can't remember the name, but it likes to spam you now and then :-/

On the PSP - Little Big Planet.

On the Dreamcast - Gauntlet

On the WinUAE box - Banshee AGA CD32 version
__________________
-=[LurcH]=-
A1200T 060@80MHz | A500 Plus 030@25MHz | Pegasos II G4@1GHz

Last edited by Lurch; 11-25-2012 at 10:51 PM..
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #16
CritAnime
Previous Life Time Member
Points: 6,368, Level: 52 Points: 6,368, Level: 52 Points: 6,368, Level: 52
Activity: 31% Activity: 31% Activity: 31%
 
CritAnime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,144
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by som99 View Post
Well I used to play Fallout 3 & NV and Skyrim on PS3, but after you played a lot like I have and your save file gets to big the PS3 systems keep freezing/lagging and that's not acceptable. My Fallout 3 character has nearly everything done and all unique items but the game crash withing 10 mins of playing now on such a big save. Not OK

Same for Skyrim, start freezing/lagging now when my save is large and ive played a lot also since no DLC is out for PS3 and skyrim I had to drop the PS3 system for new RPGs in favour for flawless PC play.

So had to switch from PS3 to PC on bethesda RPG's, sadly enough since I liked to play using a gamepad on my TV.

So im playing new games mostly on PC now, understandable when you have spent near 1k hours on the fallout and elder scrolls games on PS3 and get let down by not beeing able to play when you get far in.
bethesda's PS3 support has always been crap. I remember Fallout 3 having a glitch that would insta crash it near the brotherhood of steel's main compound. By simply walking in a cartain direction it would crash the game. this was fixed on the xbox version within a week. The PS3 version it had taken them nearly 3 whole weeks. Sucks.

back on the Amiga i have been getting Perihelion going again. However I can not remember all the rune codes for the spells. There is a large list of codes for spells. I had em on paper but it's missing.
__________________
Admin at http://commodoregamingwiki.co.uk
Personal blog http://critanime.com
CritAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #17
lassie
Cult Member
Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
lassie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 624
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by som99 View Post
Well I used to play Fallout 3 & NV and Skyrim on PS3, but after you played a lot like I have and your save file gets to big the PS3 systems keep freezing/lagging and that's not acceptable. My Fallout 3 character has nearly everything done and all unique items but the game crash withing 10 mins of playing now on such a big save. Not OK

Same for Skyrim, start freezing/lagging now when my save is large and ive played a lot also since no DLC is out for PS3 and skyrim I had to drop the PS3 system for new RPGs in favour for flawless PC play.

So had to switch from PS3 to PC on bethesda RPG's, sadly enough since I liked to play using a gamepad on my TV.

So im playing new games mostly on PC now, understandable when you have spent near 1k hours on the fallout and elder scrolls games on PS3 and get let down by not beeing able to play when you get far in.
Do you think it is because the System is "older" that it crash when there is to much saved? Or what can cause that on a system?
__________________
Amiga 4000 030 18 MB ram. 16 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 1200 030 34 MB ram. 8 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 030 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 5 MB ram. 500 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 600 4 MB ram. 4 GB Hard disk.
Amiga 600 1 MB ram. 60 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 500 1 MB ram.
Amiga CD32
Amiga CD32
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128
Commodore 128D
lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:47 AM   #18
som99
Lifetime Member
Points: 10,958, Level: 69 Points: 10,958, Level: 69 Points: 10,958, Level: 69
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
 
som99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sweden, Fort Independence
Posts: 1,249
Send a message via MSN to som99 Send a message via Skype™ to som99
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lassie View Post
Do you think it is because the System is "older" that it crash when there is to much saved? what can cause that on a system?
Because when more and more objects in the world are discovered the location of them are stored in the save file like items on the floor/tables etc and then it gets loaded in the ram and the ps3 has just to little ram at 256MB so it cripples when saves are to large.
So any of the fallout and elder scrolls gets unplayable when you have played long on one character.
I am sure they could bring an workaround for this but they might think it's to much work.

So selling broken games for the PS3 should not be allowed... since they have not fixed this issue in any of the games but keep releasing new ones with the same problems but just ignore it. That's so wrong on so many levels....

So I'm ditching Bethesda on console and I'll play em on pc instead. No more buying broken software for the ps3.

Also I skip quite a lot of ps3 games if they have no install to hard drive option because the blu-ray is to darn slow to load textures from and other content. Bought borderline 2 for PS3 without knowing and there where NOW install option, 10 mins after trying the game I ordered it for pc.

So I'm off the PS3 market, to many games with issues and to slow loading and other problems.

So atm I'm buying for pc and since I upgrade my pc quite often for quicker rendering and compiling anyways I have quite good hardware and have no problem running new games, I only have to spend a few hundred dollars extra for a new graphics card now and then but its no problem since I like to have quick gfx cards for protein folding anyways.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay PC Engine sellers
The one of home game consoles where I aimed at an airplane in those days in the next generation of Family Computer of Nintendo which got an overwhelming share in a market and appeared for.

Smell of tobacco has been attached to all products..
People you do not agree the tracking number attached, will be canceled.
www.som99.se (system down for maintenance and upgrading of hardware until 30/7)
som99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #19
lassie
Cult Member
Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41 Points: 4,273, Level: 41
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
lassie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 624
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: What games are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by som99 View Post
Because when more and more objects in the world are discovered the location of them are stored in the save file like items on the floor/tables etc and then it gets loaded in the ram and the ps3 has just to little ram at 256MB so it cripples when saves are to large.
So any of the fallout and elder scrolls gets unplayable when you have played long on one character.
I am sure they could bring an workaround for this but they might think it's to much work.

So selling broken games for the PS3 should not be allowed... since they have not fixed this issue in any of the games but keep releasing new ones with the same problems but just ignore it. That's so wrong on so many levels....

So I'm ditching Bethesda on console and I'll play em on pc instead. No more buying broken software for the ps3.

Also I skip quite a lot of ps3 games if they have no install to hard drive option because the blu-ray is to darn slow to load textures from and other content. Bought borderline 2 for PS3 without knowing and there where NOW install option, 10 mins after trying the game I ordered it for pc.

So I'm off the PS3 market, to many games with issues and to slow loading and other problems.

So atm I'm buying for pc and since I upgrade my pc quite often for quicker rendering and compiling anyways I have quite good hardware and have no problem running new games, I only have to spend a few hundred dollars extra for a new graphics card now and then but its no problem since I like to have quick gfx cards for protein folding anyways.
I thought the PS3 had 512 MB RAM, and you are right in that not all games run smootly on it. And some games take up to 5 GB of memory in saved games, just to get started and go a couple of levels. So i have to delete many saved games as my PS3 only have 80 Gb HardDisk.
__________________
Amiga 4000 030 18 MB ram. 16 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 1200 030 34 MB ram. 8 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 030 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 5 MB ram. 500 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 2000 68000 9 MB ram. 1 Gb Hard disk.
Amiga 600 4 MB ram. 4 GB Hard disk.
Amiga 600 1 MB ram. 60 MB Hard disk.
Amiga 500 1 MB ram.
Amiga CD32
Amiga CD32
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128
Commodore 128D
lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #20
foleyjo
Cult Member
Points: 8,100, Level: 60 Points: 8,100, Level: 60 Points: 8,100, Level: 60
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 557
Default Re: What games are you playing?

I've started playing The Warriors on PS2. One of the best movie based games I've ever played
foleyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
games , playing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump