Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Centsible Software eBay warning, again.  (Read 1634 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloaTopic starter

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
Centsible Software eBay warning, again.
« on: January 23, 2004, 12:39:04 PM »
I got ripped off just a week or two ago by someone posting and selling as Centsible Software.  Tried to buy an A520 RF Modulator, and the guy took the money and ran.  Did it to one other guy too, that I know of. Same time.

After so many here had problems with Centsible in the last several months, Centsible reappeared as "Under new management", but it doesn't look like anything changed as I am getting these types of emails.

I hate to be the one to speak bad about another seller, but this probably needs to get out. Rogue sellers make it difficult on those of us who do our best to provide a quality service. People get scared away from eBay altogether, one of the last true markets for Amiga goods :-x
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline cebulba

• Show only replies by cebulba
    • http://www.knagge.com
Re: Centsible Software eBay warning, again.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 05:01:51 PM »
Hello @all:

ANYBODY who has been ripped by Centsible Store in the past few months may please e-mail me.

Also please refer to this thread at the famous English Amiga Board:
httCentsible Thread: Beware of this Dealer!

Also I recommended that you file FRAUD complaints on this.
I can provide Seller's address.
For filing a FRAUD complaint please follow instructions on the linked Thread (at the FBI).

Together we can arrange that Dealer/"new Owner"/Seller has to refund or going into jail...

I'm also looking for any further information on this - don't hesitate to contact me!

regards,
Olli K.
from Germany

(you may want to check with my Ebay feedback - same ID as here - to see I'm a honest person)

www.knagge.com

Offline Dalamar

• Show only replies by Dalamar
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 06:08:14 PM »
I ordered a couple of things from centsible in December and got both of them.  The shipping process was very slow, but I did get what I paid for.  
-Dal
[color=993300]\\"Stop blowing holes in my ship!!\\"[/color]
--------------------------------------------------------------
- A500/4000/3000

Offline Russ

• Show only replies by Russ
    • http://www.mrhardwarecomputers.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 06:10:06 PM »
As an Amiga dealer I have never had a problem with Centsible Software before or after it being sold. Former owner Scott and new owner Bill have always been straight forward with me and easy enough to reach. I don't make negative public announcements about other dealers either. There are some dealers that customers have complained to me about all the time. This all needs to be measured out case by case basis. It is very difficult to run an Amiga business with the lack of new products over the years. This may all change around with the AmigaOnes and new OS coming out, but tearing apart remaining dealers is counter productive.
Mr. Hardware Computers - Amiga Since 1985

sales@mrhardwarecomputers.com - http://www.mrhardwarecomputers.com
Phone: 631-918-2558

Owner & Developer of MRHK-1 Pc to Amiga keyboard adapters,
SBase4, SBase4Pro, SBase4Pro-RT,wirel