Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need Assistance with TremZ OpenSource Game Project  (Read 1722 times)

Description:

Offline SamOzTopic starter

Need Assistance with TremZ OpenSource Game Project
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:11:50 AM »
OK, this might seem like a weird request, or not.  I'm one of the developers of an open source game called TremZ.   The project has been progressing fairly well since July 2011. It's a very international project with members from many countries and many languages. We'd like the game to run as wide a variety of platforms as possible, and run into a problem with Linux cmake and compiling. Which probably wouldn't normally have anything to do with another OS.   Anyway, the head of coding team for the game's engine had experience before using Amiga and MorphOS to fix a similar problem in compiling for a Quake port. Unfortunately, he doesn't have either an Amiga or the MorphOS at the current time, and it's difficult for him to obtain another Amiga where he lives (in Serbia).    If anyone here has an hour of free time to spare in assisting with this compiling issue, could you please contact me by PM. I'll then provide the head programmer's email address. Or you can chat with him on Freenode IRC, ##tremz-private. He uses the name TheDushan on the IRC, and is usually contactable online there most of the day and late into the night.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.    ~ SamOz