amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga News and Community Announcements HueFlow 0.3 - New fun war mode and now under GPL

Notices

Amiga News and Community Announcements If you have a news item, or want to announce something to the entire online Amiga Community, this is the forum in which to place your announcement.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
SysAdmin
News posting Auto Agent
Points: 41,718, Level: 100 Points: 41,718, Level: 100 Points: 41,718, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Default HueFlow 0.3 - New fun war mode and now under GPL

News from mrdarek via amigaworld.net

HueFlow is game based on top rated phone software with some nice features like resizable screen engine, rare hexagonal map mode and unique war mode.

Single Player mode is puzzle game- you need flow all game area with single color using low possible moves. Your goal is just set best score...

New war mode is Strategy Game. You play with computer and your goal is first take enemy territory using game rules.

Now game is distributed under GPL - in archive you can find source code in PortablE language. I decide change licence (from donationware/giftware)
because I see that not so many users are interested that game type, so better I should develop more interesting software. I lost motivation to continue that project - it bad, but also is good - now with source code game can be improved by other users which can do from it killer app. Source code in PortablE can be good language tutorial for others. Game can be easily compiled for other platforms, especially for Morphos!

Download compiled game for AmigaOS 4.x/Aros from adequate depot. Morphos users: because I'm not able to create package for yours OS, please compile source code and upload game for own MorphOS files respecting GPL licence.

OS4Depot: http://os4depot.net/?function=showfi...le/hueflow.lha

AROS Archives: http://archives.aros-exec.org/?funct....i386-aros.zip

Last edited by SysAdmin; 02-03-2012 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Update
SysAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote