amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org The "Not Quite Amiga but still computer related category" Amiga Emulation CD32 setup in WinUAE

Amiga Emulation This forum is dedicated to discussions about Commodore Amiga Emulation. This includes products such as WinUAE, Amithlon, Amiga Forever, etcetera.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
lunithy
Beginner
Points: 1,110, Level: 18 Points: 1,110, Level: 18 Points: 1,110, Level: 18
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Default CD32 setup in WinUAE

Was curious if anyone can tell me what the basic setup for the CD32 would be in WinUAE or any other advice about emulating one I know my way around WinUAE but didn't own a CD32 and don't even know what it should look like thanks.
lunithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
the_leander
Desperately needs a life
Points: 16,397, Level: 82 Points: 16,397, Level: 82 Points: 16,397, Level: 82
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Send a message via ICQ to the_leander Send a message via AIM to the_leander Send a message via MSN to the_leander Send a message via Yahoo to the_leander Send a message via Skype™ to the_leander
Default Re: CD32 setup in WinUAE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunithy View Post
Was curious if anyone can tell me what the basic setup for the CD32 would be in WinUAE or any other advice about emulating one I know my way around WinUAE but didn't own a CD32 and don't even know what it should look like thanks.
Click the "quickstart" tab choose in model "CD32" then you have to go to "rom" and have to put in "Main rom file" the CDROM rom (it's normally called "CD32 Kickstart v.3.1 rev 40.60") and in"Extended rom file" put the extended rom (normally called "CD32 Extended rev. 40.60).

Note, there is some serious flakiness with some games, as well as issues sometimes in getting the disks recognised within WinUAE, so it might be an idea to make images of them beforehand.

Good luck!

http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/
the_leander is offline   Reply With Quote