amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga Marketplace WTB: Amiga software boxes, manuals & disks

Amiga Marketplace This forum is here so that members can alert other members to Amiga items they've seen on eBay (or other auctions). If you are selling Amiga items on eBay, you might let us know about them here. Likewise, if you're selling Amiga items sans eBay, this is the "for sale" forum.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
save2600
Premium Member
Points: 19,457, Level: 88 Points: 19,457, Level: 88 Points: 19,457, Level: 88
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Send a message via Yahoo to save2600
Default WTB: Amiga software boxes, manuals & disks

The thread I started didn't make it to the new server, so here goes again...

Looking to purchase original Amiga software in bulk or whatever, so long as price is kept reasonable. I can use CIB games as well as just boxes, manuals and loose floppies so long as they are in perfect working order.

For shipping expense and currency exchange reasons, prefer to keep this offer domesticly. PM if you have a boatload (or not) of software you wouldn't mind letting go to a good home and on the cheap. I'm always up for trading too. Will even trade spare hardware I have toward boxed software I can use

Last edited by save2600; 03-15-2011 at 08:28 PM..
save2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
amigadave
Lifetime Member
Points: 22,643, Level: 93 Points: 22,643, Level: 93 Points: 22,643, Level: 93
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%

Default Re: WTB: Amiga software boxes, manuals & disks

Quote:
Originally Posted by save2600 View Post
The thread I started didn't make it to the new server, so here goes again...

Looking to purchase original Amiga software in bulk or whatever, so long as price is kept reasonable. I can use CIB games as well as just boxes, manuals and loose floppies so long as they are in perfect working order.

For shipping expense and currency exchange reasons, prefer to keep this offer domesticly. PM if you have a boatload (or not) of software you wouldn't mind letting go to a good home and on the cheap. I'm always up for trading too. Will even trade spare hardware I have toward boxed software I can use
I have boxed duplicate game titles that I would be willing to trade or sell to you, that I have gotten from buying groups of software titles on eBay over the years.

Can we take this to regular email to compare our lists of boxed, complete software titles?