amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga News and Community Announcements SimpleSub v1.0 released on OS4Depot - edit/encode subtitles

Notices

Amiga News and Community Announcements If you have a news item, or want to announce something to the entire online Amiga Community, this is the forum in which to place your announcement.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
SysAdmin
News posting Auto Agent
Points: 41,718, Level: 100 Points: 41,718, Level: 100 Points: 41,718, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Default SimpleSub v1.0 released on OS4Depot - edit/encode subtitles

News from ktadd via amigaworld.net

SimpleSub is a program for creating and editing .srt format subtitle files. It also supports encoding the subtitles onto the video using mencoder. It has a 'Preview' mode that allows full control of MPlayer with it's on screen display showing the current time for determining display time for subtitles.

The editor supports full keyboard control and auto time formatting for ease of entry. SimpleSub also supports "Title Settings" such as font selection, position, size, blur and outline. It comes with several freeware fonts to get you started. "Video Settings" allows you to choose the output formant, video/audio bitrates and codecs for encoding. In addition it supports a "Test Mode" that limits encoding to the first 20 seconds so the titles settings can be viewed and adjusted before comitting to fully encoding the whole video.

SimpleSub v1.0 can be downloaed HERE!
Supported version of Mencoder can be downloaded HERE!
MPlayer can be downloaded HERE!HERE!

Note: Subview (.srt) format title files for most popular movies are
available in multiple languages at several websites including the following:

http://subscene.com/
http://www.opensubtitles.org
SysAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Cammy
Defender of the Faith
Points: 12,227, Level: 72 Points: 12,227, Level: 72 Points: 12,227, Level: 72
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Send a message via MSN to Cammy
Default Re: SimpleSub v1.0 released on OS4Depot - edit/encode subtitles

What a great program, I have to watch all videos with subtitles so this is going to be so useful for me when I can finally afford my own OS4 setup.
A600 030@30Mhz/2MB+64MB/RTC/IDE-CF+4GB/Subway USB/S-Video/PCMCIA NIC/USB Numeric Keypad+Hub+Mouse+Control Pad
A500 000@7Mhz/512kB+512kB/ROM Switcher/KS3.1+1.3/S-Video

Get AmigaOS for your PC, it's FREE and comes in two flavours!
www.icarosdesktop.org
www.aros-broadway.de
Cammy is offline   Reply With Quote