|08-24-2010, 07:22 PM||#1|
News posting sexbot
Join Date: Aug 2009
News from ASiegel via MorphZone
A new version of the 64bit file system IceFS has been released. It contains various bug fixes. Existing users are strongly advised to upgrade.
List of changes for version 1.14 (2010-August-22)
- Softlink bug (owner,protection,size,date wrong for ExAll), fixed.
- Softlink bug regarding inline expansion fixed.
- Many improvements and fixes to caching system.
- Using 32K blocksize did not work correctly, fixed.
(IceFilesytem works great with 512 though
- Problem with SimpleMail fixed. (action_create_dir() returned wrong error code)
|08-24-2010, 09:58 PM||#2|
Re: IceFS v1.14
... you can read a review of version 1.13 here:
unfortunately, with not so good results... though that should be expected since it's new and still in development... probably not a good idea to store any important data on any partition using it *yet*.
Amiga 1200T 603/240, 060/50, SCSI II, Plextor 40/12/40S SCSI CDRW, Plextor 40X SCSI CDROM, Fujitsu 36GB 10KRPM SCSI HD, Pioneer 305S SCSI DVD, BVisionPPC, 256 MB FASTRAM, PowerFlyer EIDE, Scandex external scandoubler, ZIV busboard, Algor USB, Wireless, repulse audio...Peg II Quadruple boot: OS4.1/MorphOS 3.0 regged, OpenSUSE11.1 & Debian Squeeze, Powerbook G4 1139, A4000D CSPPC/PIV/DENEB, A4000T CSPPC/CVPPC/SCSI, etc.. 2 x 24 " FP241VW BenQ LCD monitors.
|v114 , icefs , morphos|