|08-21-2002, 12:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2002
XAD master v12 released
The latest version of the dearchiver system is now available from SDI's homepage
Changes to last version:
- Improved xad2lha tool and fixed a bug in compression routine.
- Improved disk handling of xadUnDisk.
- Added PackIt client.
- Support for broken LZX date till 2005 added. Mikolaj's fixed LZX will
work till 2027 with XAD now and Dr.Titus patched and broken LZX till
- Added update of MS-TNEF client.
- Added polish docs. Moved localization files into seperate archive.
- Added updated ASCII client. NOTE: I forgot last time, but ASCII is still
BETA and incomplete (but stable enough to be released). Don't wonder if
certain types are detected, but not extracted!
- Bug fixes in exe2arc, Zip client, DMS client, Amiga filesystem client and
StuffIt client. Thanks Ronald van Dijk and Jürgen Klawitter for the reports.
- Added improved version of CBM-8Bit external.
- Added character set conversion functions into the master library and
support of different encodings as well as Unicode. It seems to be very hard
to get a xx.1 version of XAD.
Originally planned as V11.1 this charset
stuff forced version increase to V12.
- Added last (important) missing algorithm to StuffIt client. It should be
fully functional now (except of decryption). Also fixed recognition a bit
to detect newer StuffIt files with changed header. Thanks Matthew T.
Russotto for doing the hard work.
- Added TR-DOS client by AmiS.
- Added news and fixes from Ronald van Dijk.
- Added pattern support for xadUnDisk (and thus also limited multifile
SDI homepage :-)
|v12 , xad , master , released|