Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A4000 Bernoulli 230 Mounting question  (Read 507 times)

Description:

Offline hamtronixTopic starter

A4000 Bernoulli 230 Mounting question
« on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:30 AM »
Just got my mouse and WB disks from Amigakit (Thanks guys!) and so I was able to determine that my A4000 was not screwy but it is a bad mouse I got with it. OK, so now I can access the system easier and am viewing the A4000 on my VGA flat panel through the IV24 card. I also found more software for controlling the touch screen which may be able to turn it into a full fledged mouse (but the screen weighs so much I am putting that off for the weekend). Now to get to the actual question.

I have a GVP SCSI controller card with 4MB on it that I plugged the Bernoulli 230 into. I can see the drive with GVPscsicontrol but I am unsure what to do to mount it so I can check out the cartridge I have. I would hate to erase anything interesting so before I format it I want to check out the cart. I tried some things but thought I would come to masters! So, what do I need to do to access the drive?
CD TV / Remote / Trackball Remote / Keyboard / CDTV 1411 External Drive / C= 1405 256K RAM / Smell the fear!