|09-19-2008, 08:58 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
For sale Amiga items:
1. TRex board 040/40 with 32 megs on board, in A3000T now, will remove and sale for $100.00.
2. DKB memory board for Zorro 3 slot, remove and for sale $100.00
3. Spectrum 28/24 with 2 megs and IV24 card $100.00.
4. PAR card and TBC4 for $75.00.
5. Bridgeboard with 486; emplant card and delfina sound card $100.00
6. A3000T with 2 floppies and 1 HD, spare power supply and books, mags $250.00; note with 040 board $325.00
All prices don’t include shipping or insurance.
I'll be gone this weekend, it may take a few days for me to email back.
|09-19-2008, 10:26 AM||#4|
I may be interested in the A3000T. What condition is it in? All parts still there (case, drive bay blanks, etc...)?
Any problems running the A3000T?
You have PMail. :-)
Moderator - Amiga.org
Gee Brain... what do you want to do tonight?
|09-20-2008, 09:02 AM||#8|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ballarat, Australia
I now find this post selling it for cheaper than the first asking price and the price I offerd you for it.
PM sent stating my annoyance.
BTW: I no longer want the DKB after finding this message...
Amiga 3000: Towered, 12Mb Ram, 9Gig SCSI Hd, Retina BLT Z3, X-Surf, OS3.1
Amiga 4000D: Warp Engine '040 40Mhz, 150mb Ram, CyberVision 64/4, X-Surf, OS3.9
|a3000 , a3000t|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|A3000T/040||Dragos||Amiga Marketplace||34||04-18-2008 10:02 PM|
|060 for the A3000t||oldman3000||Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion||13||11-19-2006 02:24 PM|
|A3000T /040||PatriCCk||Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion||5||10-18-2006 09:41 AM|
|What to do now, with my A3000T-040?||AndrewB||Amiga Software Issues and Discussion||13||10-18-2006 09:36 AM|
|Software Hut A3000T MB and Ebay A3000T Service Manual||Jeff||Amiga Marketplace||0||11-29-2004 09:02 PM|