Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga mentioned on Digital Juice JumpBacks website!  (Read 627 times)

Description:

Offline leirbag28Topic starter

Amiga mentioned on Digital Juice JumpBacks website!
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »
Jumpbacks are the DeFato animated backdrops of the industry. I believe they started out in the Amiga realm.

I dont know if anyone is aware, but you can use these Professional Animated backdrops on the Amiga. You simply use the Juicer to convertthem into individual frames.............then recombine them as HAM8 or whatever format you need using SCALA MM300 anim8L and whalla! you got Animated backdrops.  Try using an Emulated Amiga (WinUAE) to convert them at lightining speeds.  Or download IrFanView free for the PC to convert hundreds of frames into jpgs, gifs, or 256 color images in a matter of seconds!

anyway the Amiga is mentioned probably only for today:

www.digitaljuice.com

it is under the BorisFX in the paragraph at the beginning.

CD32 is actually the best Amiga ever made by Commodore!...

Offline Crom00

• Show only replies by Crom00
Re: Amiga mentioned on Digital Juice JumpBacks website!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:00:06 PM »
Before there was Digital Juice there was club toaster. a Video Toaster Flyer centric CD-ROM based mamazine that shipped with many anmimations in various formats. It was subscrioption based. I beleive that later became Digital Juice.

I sold (ebayed0 about 25 cd-roms back in 2005.

Offline amigakid

• Show only replies by amigakid
Re: Amiga mentioned on Digital Juice JumpBacks website!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 12:50:59 AM »
Man kinda sad when they talk like that about how had it was to find something that would compare to his Amiga, just shows you how powerful the Amiga was nd how much every company involved like commodore, escom and whoever screwed the pooch and pretty much let go of a great platform.