Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FS: SAS / C Developement System 6.50... with binders  (Read 796 times)

Description:

Offline weirdamiTopic starter

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
FS: SAS / C Developement System 6.50... with binders
« on: March 03, 2007, 08:14:46 AM »
Learn C on your Amiga with this complete kit of awesome. I got it back in 1998 and it worked back then. I haven't used it since and it's been in the box (inside another box, for a dual hulled packaging design), remaining unopened until just now when I checked the version number. I think the inner box is the original one from SAS, but it is unmarked.

It's got two binders. From what I heard back in 1998, the binders did not come with every purchase of this software and it was supposed to be pretty special to find one for sale with the binders. Let's call them "rare binders!!!!". :-)

Binder one has disks and user's guide. Binder two is the library references. Binders and papers inside look unused. They pretty much are. I didn't use them much. I learned a little about C, then moved on to other stuff. Now you can have the whole package and use it like it's never been used before.

What's say you PMail me and we make a deal, huh?

(Picture(s) will be made available on my for sale site if nobody jumps on this, but only when I can find a digital camera to borrow to take pictures with.)
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline weirdamiTopic starter

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
Re: FS: SAS / C Developement System 6.50... with binders
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 01:18:58 AM »
 :bump:  ;-)
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline Dietmar

• Show only replies by Dietmar
    • http://devplex.awardspace.biz
Re: FS: SAS / C Developement System 6.50... with binders
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 01:39:54 AM »
>  was supposed to be pretty special to find one for sale with the binders. Let's call them "rare binders!!!!"

Not special at all: in the end, the whole remaining stock was sold, over a longish period, for only 25$ (50 DM) directly from the office in Heidelberg, with those binders and very good documentation. It's still the best compiler package if you want to create software for UAE or 68k: virtually no bugs, very fast, source level debugger, profiler. I use SAS/C to compile Cubic IDE.