Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Video Toaster Flyer on sale on Ebay  (Read 831 times)

Description:

Offline TiggerTopic starter

• Show only replies by Tigger
Video Toaster Flyer on sale on Ebay
« on: July 01, 2005, 04:28:25 AM »
I've put my Video Toaster Flyer up for sale on ebay, I'm going to be putting the CD32, the Zorro breakout card and some of the rest of the things in the next couple of days.

Toaster on Ebay

-Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
Re: Video Toaster Flyer on sale on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 11:38:43 AM »
Do you know anything about time base correctors? The VT 4000 I just picked up says that all VCR inputs require time base correction. Does the signal look really bad without TBC, or does the signal just not come through at all? Can you get away without one?
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline TiggerTopic starter

• Show only replies by Tigger
Re: Video Toaster Flyer on sale on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 10:33:43 PM »
Depending on the VCR it will tear from visually nothing to really bad.  Laser Disk players (and I think DVD as well, though its funny, I dont think I ever fed a DVD input into my flyer) will sync fine, you may have to reboot to get it in sync.  Cable tv (and probably from an antennae) sync as well.    Most pro decks have a TBC, I used to feed everything in via my Hi-8 deck and never had a problem because of that.  In actuality TBCs for an amiga are really cheap these days, I've seen them go for less then $100 on Ebay.  If you want more then 1 channel, there are several 2 channel TBCs or just get 2   single channel ones.  Any other questions about Toasters, I dont mind answering at all.
        -Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show