amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:22 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga community support ideas New Amiga Group formed for london, who's with me?

Amiga community support ideas This forum is for the open discussion of new thoughts and ideas intended to help the Amiga community. What do we need? What do we want?

View Poll Results: Would you join a local Amiga group near you in the UK
Yes 14 93.33%
No 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Mightyzorlac
Beginner
Points: 3,747, Level: 38 Points: 3,747, Level: 38 Points: 3,747, Level: 38
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Exclamation New Amiga Group formed for london, who's with me?

I was a member of an Amiga group in North London years ago, I want to start an new Amiga group for London and the UK to promote the Amiga platform , meet up for gaming on classic systems, start new Amiga hardware projects, advice, keeping the Amiga community alive for the 21st century etc .

There are only 2 other's I know who still love and play Amiga in London , so support is pretty thin on the ground. Anytime I go to PC or apple show and start talking to people about Amiga, I just get weird looks. I want to reach out to anyone interested in attending our meetings every 2 weeks or who want to help.

Who's with me in keeping the dream alive? I know this is probably not the place to post this,and it might piss some people off(I'm sorry) but we have to start to build up small Amiga groups up and down the country , thus build support and awareness of a truly great platform. And who Knows it might build and build into something much bigger?We have to start again from some where. I have thought about A-ON sponsoring us and have sent an email. How many people in the uk are members of this site? would be good to get a headcount of these cool free thinking lot.

Last edited by Mightyzorlac; 11-12-2012 at 06:34 PM..
Mightyzorlac is offline   Reply With Quote