amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion New FPGA Replay - Minimig AGA Ready?

Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion This forum is dedicated to the discussion and resolution of issues related to Classic and Next Generation Amiga hardware. Got a problem with a piece of hardware? Click to speak.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
trip6
Technoid
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Default New FPGA Replay - Minimig AGA Ready?

Mike J & Yaqube - Is the next run of FPGA Replay (Minimig AGA) boards ready yet? Is the Minimig AGA software 100% complete yet? Can you let us know the current status is?... Anticipation is killing me... Thanks.
trip6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
amigadave
Lifetime Member
Points: 22,837, Level: 93 Points: 22,837, Level: 93 Points: 22,837, Level: 93
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Default Re: New FPGA Replay - Minimig AGA Ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip6 View Post
Mike J & Yaqube - Is the next run of FPGA Replay (Minimig AGA) boards ready yet? Is the Minimig AGA software 100% complete yet? Can you let us know the current status is?... Anticipation is killing me... Thanks.
MikeJ has asked that everyone interested in buying a FPGA Arcade Replay board email him directly (do not use PMail here). He is finishing up the assembly and testing of the current batch (48 boards available I think) and should be accepting payment for them shortly. You can see his comments on this topic in the other FPGA Arcade thread.

I can't answer about what state the firmware is in, but I know it is close. I am pretty sure it runs AGA MiniMig cores without any trouble.