amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion General chat about Amiga topics If C= had produced an Amiga incompatible wonder computer would you have bought it?

General chat about Amiga topics This forum is for conversations which are specifically "Amiga" related, but don't fit into other categories. Contents of this forum do appear on the main page, unlike Talk About. If a subject appears to be non-related, it will be moved to Talk About.

View Poll Results: Would you have bought an amazing but non Amiga compatible machine circa 1993
Yes in circa 1993 I would have bought a non Amiga compatible machine. 43 59.72%
No in circa 1993 I wouldn't have bought a non Amiga compatible machine. 29 40.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #7
stevenlcroucher
Merely Curious
Points: 204, Level: 4 Points: 204, Level: 4 Points: 204, Level: 4
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Default Re: If C= had produced an Amiga incompatible wonder computer would you have bought it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiman View Post

C128 sold badly and wasn't a huge improvement
I came across something on commodore.ca the other day where Bil Herd replied to a message about the C128. He stated the C128 was only created because Commodore needed to be seen to be doing something before they released the Amiga.
stevenlcroucher is offline   Reply With Quote