amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion Any News On The Indivison For A4000T

Amiga Hardware Issues and discussion This forum is dedicated to the discussion and resolution of issues related to Classic and Next Generation Amiga hardware. Got a problem with a piece of hardware? Click to speak.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
amiga1084
Technoid
Points: 9,605, Level: 65 Points: 9,605, Level: 65 Points: 9,605, Level: 65
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Send a message via MSN to amiga1084
Default Any News On The Indivison For A4000T

Hello All,
I posted about this topic about year ago and Jes was thinking about making one. But since that time I haven't heard a thing about it. I have seen the Indivison on the A1200 and A4000 desktop version at my local Amiga club. Boy I can say I am speechless. I really want one for both my A4000T so I can plug in a nice LCD monitors for AGA displays.

My question why can't it be done? As A4000T is almost like a deaktop version only in a tower case. Can I some how modify one to work in my A4000T. I am so desperate for two I don't mind paying more as the A4000T is quite a rare machine. But surly there must be market for them considering they sold quite a few A4000T machines in the US for Video Toaster work. I really like to see the day when I can get rid off my external crappy scan doubler but for now I have no choice but to keep it.

I would like to hear your feedback on this subject...

Thanks in advance,
Merv Stent
amiga1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
Crumb
Defender of the Faith
Points: 12,515, Level: 73 Points: 12,515, Level: 73 Points: 12,515, Level: 73
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Default Re: Any News On The Indivison For A4000T

I've heard Indivision mk2 could be released after ACA520, probably soon-ish. It will include graffiti support so it's quite interesting for desktop A1200 :-)