|Amiga Marketplace This forum is here so that members can alert other members to Amiga items they've seen on eBay (or other auctions). If you are selling Amiga items on eBay, you might let us know about them here. Likewise, if you're selling Amiga items sans eBay, this is the "for sale" forum.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-16-2009, 03:15 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2007
FS: Amiga 2500, 040 accelerator, FlickerFixer, SCSI, etc.
Three day auction - only USA
This auction includes:
* Amiga 2500 with 2MB Chip RAM (Chip RAM addon not pictured) - battery was also removed a few years back
* Fusion Forty accelerator - populated with 32MB of Ram
* FlickerFixer (to use regular PC monitors - I am currently using a 19" PC monitor - not included)
* Thrumpcard Professional internal SCSI controller with internal / external connector.
* 500MB SCSI 3.5 HHD (Apple)
* Floppy Drive
* Original Amiga mouse and keyboard (not pictured).
* Introduction to the Amiga 2500 - 72pg (not pictured) - minor pen notes
* Fusion-Forty - The Amiga 68040 accelerator board manual - 28pg (not pictured)
* Trumpcard Professional User's Manual - 62pg (not pictured) some pencil notes.
* OS 2.1 floppies (Amiga Workbench 2.1, Amiga Extras 2.1, Amiga Fonts 2.1, Install Disk * 2.1, Locale 2.1
* Fusion Forty floppy rev 2.021
* Hard Disk Formatting Utilities rev 2.1 - Trumpcard
This is my baby - or soon to be ex baby.
Last edited by inquisitiv; 09-16-2009 at 03:17 AM..
|040 , 2500 , accelerator , amiga , flickerfixer , scsi|