amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:27 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Amiga computer related discussion General chat about Amiga topics BPPC worth topic?

General chat about Amiga topics This forum is for conversations which are specifically "Amiga" related, but don't fit into other categories. Contents of this forum do appear on the main page, unlike Talk About. If a subject appears to be non-related, it will be moved to Talk About.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
nasty
Technoid
Points: 7,227, Level: 56 Points: 7,227, Level: 56 Points: 7,227, Level: 56
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Default BPPC worth topic?

While clearing out some old rubbish, I came across an phase5 bppc card 160/60 no scsi. the card has seen better days, it is missing a clip thats holds on the cooler and the original fan has been replaced with a slightly larger one. The card has a whooping 32meg ram and it did run fine, cant test it due to non-working 1200!

I paid 250 for the card a good few years back, but that did include a bvision thats nowhere to been seen and since I dont have a working amiga and have no plan to buy one again what would be a realistic price to sell this card as sold as seen with it defects (i know amigakit do a correct fan for it 16.99, not sure where to get a clip from, but a cable tie would do)?

I could test it, but it means buying parts to get the amiga up and running again and if the cards not worth a great deal, I could end up spending as much getting a system running and then adding the cost of that to the card! as I have no need for an amiga these days.

Morphos 2.6, mini mac g4 @ 1.25ghz.
nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
Trev
Slacker
Points: 12,103, Level: 72 Points: 12,103, Level: 72 Points: 12,103, Level: 72
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Default Re: BPPC worth topic?

Start at whatever you're willing to take for it, no lower. Even if you advertise it as broken, you'll get an obscenely large amount of money for it.
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote