View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #4
Multivac
Merely Curious
Points: 7,882, Level: 59 Points: 7,882, Level: 59 Points: 7,882, Level: 59
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Default Re: New Amiga Group formed for london, who's with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaBruno View Post
It sounds like a good idea! Of course, I've done some searches recently and only found the Amiga North Thames group with their dedicated website. I live in central London. Unfortunately, although I made plans to attend this meeting, I've always failed to make it so far. One of the reasons I didn't make it was due to the fact that I have no real idea what I'd find once I got there. This is due to the simple fact that in spite of their impressive looking website, Amiga North Thames have failed to provide any means of contacting them! Questions I wanted to ask them included "Do you stick to the meeting times listed on your website, or if I only managed to arrive an hour before the end might I find you've already left or are just finishing packing up?", as well as "Do I have to pay an admission fee or membership fee to gain entry, or not until before I decide whether or not to come back?".

I hope you'll be providing these details about your meetings in advance to anyone who would be interested in turning up.
ANT usually sticks to the published dates and times. If there is something special about the meeting eg demo of a new Amiga, OS etc then the extra info will be posted on a forum or more.

We usually stay to the end as some of our regulars have a habit of turning up well after 13:00.

Come along to the next meeting and see what you think. Refreshments including cakes are provided (Yum!).
Multivac is offline   Reply With Quote