View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
AmigaBruno
Technoid
Points: 2,270, Level: 28 Points: 2,270, Level: 28 Points: 2,270, Level: 28
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Default Re: New Amiga Group formed for london, who's with me?

It sounds like a good idea! Of course, I've done some searches recently and only found the Amiga North Thames group with their dedicated website. I live in central London. Unfortunately, although I made plans to attend this meeting, I've always failed to make it so far. One of the reasons I didn't make it was due to the fact that I have no real idea what I'd find once I got there. This is due to the simple fact that in spite of their impressive looking website, Amiga North Thames have failed to provide any means of contacting them! Questions I wanted to ask them included "Do you stick to the meeting times listed on your website, or if I only managed to arrive an hour before the end might I find you've already left or are just finishing packing up?", as well as "Do I have to pay an admission fee or membership fee to gain entry, or not until before I decide whether or not to come back?".

I hope you'll be providing these details about your meetings in advance to anyone who would be interested in turning up.
AmigaBruno is offline   Reply With Quote