New version of SysInfo available
Taken from http://sysinfo.d0.se/
Exactly 19 years after version 3.24 of SysInfo it is time for an update! The original author Nic Wilson has kindly given me permission to continue the maintenance of this old classic.
Please report any bugs and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to be a beta tester? Contact email@example.com, please include your system specs.
The benchmark results provided by SysInfo is currently not verified on M68060 Amigas and useless in emulators set up to emulate faster than early classic amigas!
I want more bug reports! Mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download it here: http://sysinfo.d0.se/downloads/SysInfo.lha
SysInfo 4.0 (07-Nov-12)
- 19 years later, a new maintainer, a new release. (tnx Nic Wilson)
- Crash due to assumed accessable memory at $2000 changed to $4000. (tnx Piru)
- Updated memory size calculation in Memory Info to handle 64MB+ sizes correctly.
- Updated board size calculation to handle 64MB+ correctly, added MB suffix for sizes greater than 2MB.
- Several small corrections in the code.
- Added some support for 68060, more to do. Doesn't yet handle the difference between LC/EC versions.
- Added identification of UAE Autoconfig™ boards.
- Added identification of Individual Computers GmbH German (www.icomp.de)
- Autoconfig™ boards. (tnx Jens Schönfeld)
- New contact information: http://sysinfo.d0.se SysInfo@d0.se.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:30 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
|Amiga.org & logo copyright © 2014 A-EON Technology Ltd||The forums were originally created by Wayne Hunt|