amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:48 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Blogs Kesa

Old

I'm bored.

Posted 08-06-2012 at 11:20 PM by Kesa

Sat in lectures all day slashing fruit dammit.
Ninja Fruit Slasher
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 548 Comments 0 Kesa is offline Edit Tags
Old

I like.....

Posted 11-17-2011 at 12:12 AM by Kesa

..... BOOBIES!!!!
Ninja Fruit Slasher
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 885 Comments 0 Kesa is offline Edit Tags
Old

Have you ever tried **** while wearing boxing gloves?

Posted 04-28-2011 at 07:20 AM by Kesa
Updated 07-20-2011 at 07:46 PM by SysAdmin

Because that's what it feels like using a Playstation3 to use the internet. Let's go back to the beginning. Yesterday i thought it would be really cool to set up a dual boot with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.10. I even went out and bought an external harddrive to backup just for the occasion

So i'm all ready with my data backed up and have my burnt Ubuntu image disk on hand. I am ready. So i began the process. I inserted the Ubuntu disc and sat back and relaxed. Everything went like...
Ninja Fruit Slasher
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2234 Comments 2 Kesa is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hmmmmmmm.....

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:10 AM by Kesa

Today i experienced something completely different and something so unusual i thought it would never happen to me but today it did. It happened by accident. I was looking for my daily fix online and i just stumbled upon it. It was nerve wracking and scary and i fear it scared me and i may never go back to being the same again. Today i visited Amigaworld.net

It was filled with crazy people with silly "problem" avatars and some bloke called "Trevor Dick" or something...
Ninja Fruit Slasher
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2040 Comments 2 Kesa is offline Edit Tags