amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:29 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Blogs dammy Uncategorized

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Just for Franko

Posted 05-10-2013 at 05:23 AM by dammy

I'm sure Franko will be happy that I'm blogging again. OK Franko, my last year's predictions were not too good, but the US Dollar has died, 48% of the world's population just dumped the US Dollar when trading between themselves and the push by China for Yuan/Renminbi to replace the US Dollar as the world's reserve is picking up steam. Smell of the US Dollar rotting will become noticeable around end of 2013 or beginning 2014. US Dollar as the "Petro Dollar" died in Sept of 2012 when...
Kindred of Babble-on
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 802 Comments 2 dammy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Tides of Change

Posted 11-28-2011 at 08:06 AM by dammy
Updated 03-31-2012 at 07:28 AM by dammy (Update)

2012 is going to be a very strange year. Many things will be set in motion in world, it's going to be one of the most unusual years of our entire lives. Many things that will be happening will be by men who have long planned these world changes. I can't call them good, can't really call them evil, just self centered power mongers who don't care how much the world has to suffer, they just want power over the entire world. Be prepared to live without money as it will be worthless beginning by...
Kindred of Babble-on
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1913 Comments 3 dammy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Is It Me

Posted 07-18-2009 at 06:06 PM by dammy

Is it me, or is the entire Amiga Community moving to reality of the situation we all find ourselves in. PPC is dead and watching those cling to the mostly rotting iMacs gives me the creeps. Even worse, those buying unbelievable expensive SAM440s have delusions that they will create a new market.

Two phases are going to be needed to bring the salvageable people together in a new community. First is, 68K and PPC are a dead end, wake up and smell the coffee. Second is praying to the...
Kindred of Babble-on
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2383 Comments 2 dammy is offline Edit Tags