amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:03 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Blogs the_leander An older version, a superior outcome.

Rate this Entry

An older version, a superior outcome.

Submit "An older version, a superior outcome." to Digg Submit "An older version, a superior outcome." to del.icio.us Submit "An older version, a superior outcome." to StumbleUpon Submit "An older version, a superior outcome." to Google
Posted 11-28-2010 at 11:58 PM by the_leander

For the past two weeks or so I've been doing my new job, it has me working 12 hour shifts starting at silly hours morning and evening depending on where I'm needed.

So I've had a fair bit of oportunity to put Kubuntu 10.04LTS in netbook mode through its paces.

And I have to say, that it's actually really rather special I think.

Stable as my desktop system, much more smooth in operation that 10.10 was with an identical configuration. All in all, it's a winner.

Which for me only really highlights the heinous issues that its successor came with.

The job itself is pretty good and it's a pleasure to be back in work.

A big shout out to everyone who helped me get through the past couple of years.

Also a big thankyou to everyone who were willing to provide references for me. It is appreciated beyond words (read: There will be curry, oh yes!)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to prep for later on whilst trying to stop grinning quite so much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 873 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments