amiga.org

iconAll times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:02 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Amiga.org Blogs Karlos Aww, I feel all special now...

Rate this Entry

Aww, I feel all special now...

Submit "Aww, I feel all special now..." to Digg Submit "Aww, I feel all special now..." to del.icio.us Submit "Aww, I feel all special now..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Aww, I feel all special now..." to Google
Posted 11-18-2010 at 08:04 AM by Karlos
Tags facepalm , troll

Why, you may ask? Well, it seems that in the last two days or so I picked up my very own moobunny stalker. It almost feels like I've "arrived"

I've no idea who it is, I even thought it might be a friend having a laugh, though he's denied it with compelling sincerity, so I guess not

The guy seems to think that the world needs to be informed I'm one of them thar Moozlems. I think he's about 16 years too late to break that news but no matter, better to get there safely than not at all, eh?

Alas today I had a quick look to see what he's been saying but it seems some of his more amusing diatribes have been deleted

Oh well. Troll on
Posted in Mersenne Twisted
Views 3927 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ga-huk Ga-huk!!
  2. Old Comment
    Why would someone stalk you?

It's definitely the tache'
  3. Old Comment
    Can't you find out who the creep is, I mean being an administrator here surely you have methods at your disposal to track down which member it is. :)

If you find him send him up here and I'll gie ra wee turd a nice Glesga Kiss fur ye... ;)
  4. Old Comment
    I don't think it's anybody that posts here. Or if they do, it's a very different persona. Not that it matters, since they're using a proxy to post there anyway. For all I know, it could be more than one person.

Not that I care, they are highly amusing in their own failsome way
  5. Old Comment
    Wow, they're easily amused over there