View Full Version : manual for blizzard 1230iv
01-18-2007, 01:52 AM
Hello all amiga lovers, i just picked up a blizzard 1230iv with 32 mb from ebay, but there seems to be no manual included, can someone help me with a scanned manual, in english?
thank you very much.. :-D
01-18-2007, 02:22 AM
I don't have the manual any more as I've sold it for a 1260 :) but if you have any questions, plz ask, I remember everything, i had it for 10 years after all!
just a few usefull things:
1. if you have some fast mem installed (I assume you have), you should better set the jumper to maprom enabled as indicated on the board.
2. You should also set the other jumper to 60ns as indicated on the board. Now, if you experience crashes and instabilities for no reason, place the jumper to 70ns instead.
3. The maximum RAM it can handle is 128mb.
4. The FPU it accepts on the extra slot is a 68882 up to 50MHz, but that's if you're into rendering/image processing.
5. If you wish to run old software that doesn't like your board, you can disable it by holding the "2" key down (on the keyboard's top row, not the numeric pad one). After playing the game you can get your board enabled again by holding down the reset buttons (A+A+Ctrl) for 10 seconds.
Feel free to ask anything else!
01-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Here it is. (http://phase5.a1k.org/index.php?id=2)
01-19-2007, 08:37 AM
thank you for the link :-D i am very happy... :-P
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.